Fire Suppression and Response
AML Risk Management emergency response teams work on-site to assist and develop fire plans and preparedness in the event of a fire. Emergency response teams are already deployed on-site as APUs and are often the first response to any critical incidents.
All AML Risk Management emergency response teams are qualified and trained in:
- Industrial Fire Fighting - Basic, Intermediate or Advanced
- Fire Control and Rescue
- Aviation Fire Suppression
All AML Risk Management emergency response team APUs are able to provide and execute:
- Safe use of Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hose Reels and Fire Blankets
- Understand the Fire Triangle
- Ensure raising of the alarm
- Fire Safety and Evacuation
- Identify and respond directly to different classes of fire
- Use and deploy the correct types of Fire Extinguishers
- Ensure correct safety procedures are followed when fighting fires
- Use correct fire fighting tactics
The response to a fire is time critical, and in the first instance is often the difference between life and death.
AML Risk Management always ensure professional fire fighting services are called immediately.